Re: [opensuse-project] Reviving the marketing team
Hi vinz,

great invitation, count me in.

Am 29. Dezember 2019 00:17:23 MEZ schrieb Vinzenz Vietzke <vinz@xxxxxxxx>:
1) Create content

This leads me to our Wiki what needs more love, care and support. But I see
your other important points, too.

- ask people running booths to report

Good point. I made two in 2019 in will write a report for opensuse-marketing.

2) Create buzz
- push stuff from 1) to any platform online
Also a great point: Every community memeber who is on Twitter, Mastodon, FB
etc. should push our fantastic stuff and promote our friendly OS. :-)

- invite to chats, forums etc. to discuss things

We are allready doing this with Telegramm, Matrix, Discord etc. and wie should
do promote this more.

3) Keep following up
- run regular onboarding events for new people interested to help

We lately thought about maybe to run an edit-a-athon for the Wiki to check if
the articles are up-to-date and translated. Maybe this could be an onboarding
event?

Regards,
Christian