Re: [opensuse-project] Reviving the marketing team
Hi,

Doing more in a more coordinated way sounds great

On 12/29/19 9:47 AM, Vinzenz Vietzke wrote:
Hi all!

Watching openSUSE from being not involved in development I get the impression
that it keeps acting like a poker player:

Having a full deck of cards at hand including four aces but not showing to
anyone just because the position of his sun glasses could… possibly…
eventually… under circumstances… be optimized.

That's something I want to change and want to revive the marketing team and
get arts people involved. So I started to take notes:

The best way to find the artwork guys is in #artwork on the openSUSE
discord community, which is probably also mirrored to the same place on
our matrix network

--

Simon Lees (Simotek) http://simotek.net

SUSE Linux Adelaide Australia, UTC+10:30

List Navigation