Re: [opensuse-project] Reviving the marketing team
Hello Vinzenz,

Am 29.12.19 um 00:17 schrieb Vinzenz Vietzke:
That's something I want to change and want to revive the marketing team and
get arts people involved.

your initiative sounds very interesting but as far as content creation is concerned I do not have the right skills such as video editing or graphics design. There are at lot of people who are way better in this regard than me.

I love writing texts though and I am running an openSUSE blog called "Tumbleweed Adventures" in German.

https://tumbleweed-adventures.blogspot.com/

Should you need somebody for press relations and writing I am definetely interested.

What are your thoughts? Who's in?

I am interested. Would communication of the Marketing-Team be handled through a dedicated mailing list, Discord etc.?

Kind regards,

Maik "tapwag" Wagner

--
Maik Wagner