Re: [opensuse-project] >avg developer friendliness?
Am 25.12.19 um 18:29 schrieb Axel Braun:
Am Donnerstag, 19. Dezember 2019, 09:50:05 CET schrieb Felix Miata:
ISTR discussion somewhere that openSUSE has copious software developers as
users.

https://dict.leo.org/englisch-deutsch/istr
International Society for Third Sector Research [Abk.: ISTR] [ADMIN.]

I Seem To Remember...

Just my personal and very biased view: Have tried nearly all distros and
always returned to openSUSE, as it is
- easy to install
- easy to administer (YaST!)
- supports KDE out of the box
- openQA testing (specially for TW)
- friendly community
- OBS. If you have ever tried to compile software just for different flavours
of a distro, you know the PITA around it. OBS makes it unmatched simple!
- and probably some more if I think about it

The same reasons for me.
Nowadays, YaST is not such a big thing for me anymore, and I'd rather
mention the outstanding XFCE support instead of KDE ;-)

But I like the fact that there are relatively low entry barriers for
contributors.
--
Stefan Seyfried