Re: [opensuse-project] Board election... calling for candidates :)
W dniu 16.12.2019 o 06:20, Ish Sookun pisze:
Hi Patrick,

and perhaps this particular forum does not reach the greatest number of
interested individuals?

The announcement was made on Twitter, Facebook and posted on news.o.o as
well. If they are other places where openSUSE members, contributors,
users hangout, that we do not know about, any member can post the
announcement there as well. Feel free.

Do you think we've missed announcing it on some channels?

Regards,

Ish Sookun

There is another channel, that was not forgot:
https://fosstodon.org/@opensuse/103254016824782028
https://fosstodon.org/@opensuse/103311116403657246
https://fosstodon.org/@opensuse/103316081476345703