Re: [opensuse-project] Board election... calling for candidates :)
* Simon Lees <sflees@xxxxxxx> [12-15-19 19:23]:

On 12/16/19 4:58 AM, Vinzenz Vietzke wrote:
Hi,

We're about 11 days away for the application for Board candidacy to
close. Come on, step up and run for Board now! The project needs you.
are there no candidates yet or am I misreading between the lines?

If the last few years are anything to go by often people leave it pretty
late in the process before they get around to announcing they are
running. People tend to forget until the call comes up then take a week
or too to think about it and announce they will run.

and perhaps this particular forum does not reach the greatest number of
interested individuals?