[opensuse-project] Election Committee - Call for volunteers
Dear Community,

The openSUSE Board election is knocking at our door and we need to form
the next Election Committee in order to plan and oversee the smooth
running of this election.

As the Board election rules [1] state, the Election Committee should
consist of at least two openSUSE members.

Gerry Makaro, volunteered greatly and dedicated much of his time in the
planning of the Board election 2018 - 2019. However, he won't be
available to help this time. His meticulous planning will be greatly missed.

Currently, the Election Committee has two members, Edwin Zakaria and
myself. This is the strict minimum that the Board election rules
specify. It also means that there is a huge amount of work to be done in
a short lapse of time.

Therefore, we are calling for volunteers, who wish to join the Election
Committee and help with the election planning.

Note that by joining the Election Committee you won't be eligible to run
as Board candidate.

Regards,

Ish Sookun

[1] https://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Board_election_rules