Re: [opensuse-project] Re: openSUSE Project Name Change Vote
On 21/10/19 11:11 pm, Patrick Shanahan wrote:
On 21/10/19 2:19 pm, Patrick Shanahan wrote:

[pruned]

you apparently took exception to and did not read:
"and this is directed at the LIST, not one particular poster."

and nowhere did I say I was not also guilty. but you really *wanted* to
throw stones .... :(

So, Patrick, it was simply a coincidence that your 'parental advice' just happen to be as a reply to my post?

OK, I accept that coincidences happen...:-) .

BC

--
chestnuts n.- An embarrassing and painful male condition.