[opensuse-project] [netiquette] efficient quoting of replies
  • From: Adam Spiers <ASpiers@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Oct 2019 19:55:31 +0000
Someone (not relevant who) wrote:

[snipped gigantic block of quoted text]

Logo vote is coming as soon as we figure out the name.

Please can *everyone*[1] trim unnecessary quoted text from their
replies? It's tiring to have to scroll through pages of old text
just to reach a one-line reply at the bottom. Thanks in advance!

[1] Sorry $sender, not meaning to pick on you - I have seen this
happen a lot from many people recently; this was just the straw
on the camel's back ...