"Carlos E. R." <robin.listas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> hat am 18. Oktober 2019 um 19:31
geschrieben:
At least it would fix dealing with word processors constantly "fixing"
capitalization...

How about fixing the word processors? Surely we are not the only ones
with this trouble. Add a trademark category that must be spelled exactly
right.

Trademark guidelines are paper tigers as long as they are not either obvious or
being enforced. I don't see where this would lead to any results besides that
someone (presumeably the board) has more work to do.

That aside tech press won't care for enforced notations. And even worse
threatening them could lead to some unwanted backlash - with good reason.

Regards,
vinz.