On Wed 2019-10-16, Ish Sookun wrote:
To make it more fun, check https://www.suse.com/products/server and
scroll down the page. ;-)

Ouch. We'll get this fixed via SUSE marketing.

(Thanks AJ for beating me to raising it.)

On Wed 2019-10-16, Stasiek Michalski wrote:
I know it might be rare, but I really care about branding of openSUSE

Thanks for doing that! For the record, I also care.

Maybe, maybe, maybe, tweaking the branding to avoid the lowercase O
is something to consider? Is that thinkable? Not a proposal, merely
a question. (Still not trivial, but a lot less effort and disruption
than changing a name -- we have adjusted the SUSE logo some five years
ago, for example, and that went relatively smoothly.)

Gerald