Re: [opensuse-project] Re: openSUSE Project Name Change Vote

On 10/16/19 10:43 AM, Jim Henderson wrote:
On Tue, 15 Oct 2019 21:43:05 +0000, Gerald Pfeifer wrote:

On Tue 2019-10-15, Adam Spiers wrote:
A web page (e.g. wiki) is *really* needed here.

The board and election officials are working on this as we speak.

The link will be shared directly with all members / everyone entitled to
vote.

Assuming we get the message at all.

This information should have been made available before the voting
started.

Well it was made available in the second post of the start of vote thread, but that then received a lot of reply's hence its reasonable to expect some missed it and hence we are adding a wiki for it.

--

Simon Lees (Simotek) http://simotek.net

SUSE Linux Adelaide Australia, UTC+10:30