[opensuse-project] Re: openSUSE Project Name Change Vote
  • From: Jim Henderson <hendersj@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2019 05:27:21 -0000 (UTC)
On Sat, 12 Oct 2019 16:30:50 +0400, Ish Sookun wrote:

Hi Jim,

On 10/11/19 11:43 PM, Jim Henderson wrote:
I haven't, but my forwarder is working. I tested it with the first
notification that this would be used for sending this notification out.

Let me check this and get back to you off-list.

Regards,

Ish Sookun

I have just tested it yet again to make sure it's working, and it is.
But still no ballot e-mail, and I've confirmed that it's not in my spam
folder.

Nor did I receive any message you sent off-list since Saturday directly
to me, just in case you did (I figure it's been nearly 4 days since you
said you'd contact me off-list).

Jim

--
Jim Henderson