Re: [opensuse-project] openSUSE.Asia Summit Community Meeting Notes from 04.10.2019
Le lundi 07 octobre 2019 à 16:18 +0200, ddemaio a écrit :
openSUSE.Asia Summit 2020
* Faridabad, India (Delhi-NCR)
* Sept. 27 – 29, 2020 (Dates are likely the only dates available)
* Manav Rachna International Institute of Research and Studies,
Faridabad

openSUSE/LibOcon Conference 2020
* Sept. 28 – Oct. 1 or Oct. 12 - 15 (Dates that were proposed)

Isn't this a major issue that the two events would be so close to each
other? Or do we expect the attendees to go to only one of them?

On the other hand, I guess if picking the conflicting dates, maybe this
could be seen as an opportunity to organize one event in two completely
different locations (with streaming for sessions). Is this being
considered?

Thanks,

Vincent

--