Re: [opensuse-project] Re: openSUSE Project Name Change Vote
On Sat, 2019-10-12 at 08:39 +0200, jdd@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
Le 11/10/2019 à 21:59, Jim Henderson a écrit :

Give us a clear choice between "keep things as they are" or a solid
proposal for what we should change *to*, not something nebulous that may
or may not be a better choice when we come to a second vote.

I proposed that from the beginning and it was rejected.

And give us an explicit "abstain" option. L A Walsh is correct - there
is a difference between not voting due to apathy and not voting because
we don't think the choices presented are good choices.

abstain is just that: no voting. Other choice is "blank vote".

and don't you think that people interested on the subject already read
this thread? and have had much enough explanations?

I have read this particular thread, but have not had time to read all of
the thread from the June "Project name and logo discussion" or other
threads on the topic of project name and foundation which perhaps has a
lot of background that I currently miss. Is there a consolidation of
proposals and propositions documented somewhere where we can educate
ourselves on the topic and where we can all point to as the current
facts?

-Scott