Re: [opensuse-project] openSUSE.Asia Summit Community Meeting Notes from 04.10.2019
Hey,

On 14.10.19 13:40, Simon Lees wrote:

I'd kinda consider packaging documentation as something different, Its
not so much "End User" documentation and more "openSUSE Developer"
documentation.

This distinction does not really hold up from the perspective of the
OBS. "openSUSE Developer"s are Packagers. OBS "End User"s are Packagers
too. It's also not a distinction many people make.

Packaging is equal to OBS and OBS is equal to packaging. Many people
come to the OBS community looking for answers "why does this not build"
or "how can I do XYZ in my package". The tool is the space where this is
happening, the tool's documentation should cover what you can do with
it. At least everything that isn't a corner case.

Henne

--
Henne Vogelsang
http://www.opensuse.org