Re: [opensuse-project] Re: openSUSE Project Name Change Vote
Le 11/10/2019 à 21:59, Jim Henderson a écrit :

Give us a clear choice between "keep things as they are" or a solid
proposal for what we should change *to*, not something nebulous that may
or may not be a better choice when we come to a second vote.

I proposed that from the beginning and it was rejected.

And give us an explicit "abstain" option. L A Walsh is correct - there
is a difference between not voting due to apathy and not voting because
we don't think the choices presented are good choices.

abstain is just that: no voting. Other choice is "blank vote".

and don't you think that people interested on the subject already read this thread? and have had much enough explanations?

like it or not, the just elected board chooses to go ahead and at least we go forward in place of simply discussing...

jdd

--
http://dodin.org