[opensuse-project] Re: openSUSE Project Name Change Vote
On 2019/10/09 07:12, Ish Sookun wrote:
Dear openSUSE Members,

The vote page asks whether we change the project name and the answer
option is either "yes" or "no". The result of the vote will be announced
on 1 November 2019.

----

How can anyone be expected to vote on something like this when there is
nothing about what it is going to be changed TO?

It does sorta make a difference.

How do I do mark my ballot as "abstain"? Since I don't want it to
appear that I didn't vote out of apathy, but that I am abstaining because
voting for a name change without some idea of the names seems like a
waste of time.