Re: [opensuse-project] Election Committee Set to Open Vote on Project Name
Le 02/10/2019 à 08:55, Simon Lees a écrit :

Enough of the people suggesting the change are very active in the
openSUSE community especially around areas such as branding and design
so in my opinion atleast there are enough willing volunteers that if the
name change vote is successful they will be able to do the work required.

I also guess that there will be a "latence" period, where the necessary work will be prepared, and the change applied only is all is OK.

anyway, I would like some comment about the recent news I have read about SUSE and openSUSE being allowed to live together, this is crucial if the change is dismissed

thanks
jdd

--
http://dodin.org