Re: [opensuse-project] Election Committee Set to Open Vote on Project Name
Hey,

I would like to add to this, maybe summarize, from the contributor point
of view:

On 30.09.19 14:18, Simon Lees wrote:

== For keeping the current name ==

This option is also known as: No one has to do a thing. Not a single
hand, of the people that actually do things, has to move over the
keyboard and do work if we keep the name openSUSE. People can spend the
little time they have on the work we _have_ to do as project.

== For Changing the name ==

This option is also know as: A sh*tload of work. We don't even know all
the dimensions in which this would generate things to do. Lots of hands,
of the people who actually do things, will have to fly countless hours
over the keyboard if we change the name away from openSUSE. Hours they
can't spend on the work we _have_ to do as project.

Henne

--
Henne Vogelsang
http://www.opensuse.org