Re: [opensuse-project] Re: Board Elections (formerly New members procedure)
On 9/23/19 10:08 AM, jdd@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
Le 21/09/2019 à 02:29, Fraser_Bell a écrit :
But, the three of us certainly *would* appreciate any *real* help we can
get.

Edwin, Ish, and I hope to raise the bar even higher with this next Board
Election.

of course, I can (co)manage an opensuse galette session if necessary, it's very little work :-)

jdd (returned :-)

That would be very much appreciated, jdd. We will keep you posted when we get into the planning stages.

Thank you,

--
-Gerry Makaro
openSUSE Member