Re: [opensuse-project] New members procedure
Le 21/09/2019 à 02:29, Fraser_Bell a écrit :
On 9/20/19 1:08 PM, jdd wrote:

https://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE_talk:Membership_officials

is the place to work.
since February, little have been done.
I keep thinking using "galette" is the best way, as this free software is easy
to use and do exactly what we need, that is managing subscribers.
any user can manage it's data.
the user test session is still working, and I'm pretty sure I can have a free
session for opensuse by a group that already gives one to my Linux user group.

sent from Easdale island 😄, as I'm touring...

Thanks, jdd. Maybe this can still get done. I know you (and a couple
of others) put some work into it back then, but got very little feedback.

yes. to manage 500 members with galette should be pretty obvious. everybody can edit his data, except the one that the administrator think mandatory. For example one can easily change phone number (if any), but not email if this one is the only way to identify the member.

But, the three of us certainly *would* appreciate any *real* help we can
get.

Edwin, Ish, and I hope to raise the bar even higher with this next Board
Election.

of course, I can (co)manage an opensuse galette session if necessary, it's very little work :-)

jdd (returned :-)

--
http://dodin.org