Re: [opensuse-project] 2019-09-03 board meeting minutes
  • From: Adam Spiers <ASpiers@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2019 12:36:15 +0000
Michal Kubecek <mkubecek@xxxxxxx> wrote:
On Sunday, 22 September 2019 13:30 Christian Boltz wrote:
Simon will write an introduction letter listing pros and cons. Options
will be "keep openSUSE" vs. "change the name", but we won't propose
alternative names. If the result is "change", we'll have a second
vote for the new name.

This sounds a lot like "Let's vote if we want to leave EU first and
leave figuring out what it actually means for later (and hope we won't
have to)."

That was my initial reaction too, but after thinking about it for a
few more seconds, I realised there's hardly any similarity.