Re: [opensuse-project] 2019-09-03 board meeting minutes
Hello,

Am Sonntag, 22. September 2019, 13:41:35 CEST schrieb Christian Imhorst:
Am 22. September 2019 13:30:28 MESZ schrieb Christian Boltz:
== Board-internal communication channels ==

The board is evaluating open source options to replace hangouts and
the whatsapp group.

That's a fantastic idea. Maybe you can checkout Riot.IM/Matrix for
WhatsApp

We are already testing that.

and Nextcloud talks for hangouts?

Been there, broke that ;-)

meet.jit.si was somewhat better, but still didn't give stable
connections for everybody.

We'll see where we end up, but I have a feeling that doing video
conferences with > 5 people isn't as easy as it should be ;-)

Regards,

Christian Boltz
--
wie jeder weiƟ ist Debian auf ISDN die langsamste bekannte Methode
Selbstmord zu begehen ("Selbstmord durch Erosion")