Re: [opensuse-project] New members procedure
  • From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Sep 2019 18:24:13 +0200
Knurpht-openSUSE wrote:

Op vrijdag 20 september 2019 22:08:46 CEST schreef jdd:
I keep thinking using "galette" is the best way, as this free
software is easy to use and do exactly what we need, that is managing
subscribers. any user can manage it's data.
the user test session is still working, and I'm pretty sure I can
have a free session for opensuse by a group that already gives one to
my Linux user group.

sent from Easdale island 😄, as I'm touring...
jdd, that would be awesome. A bit off-topic: Could this be installed/
implemented in the openSUSE infra?

It's a php app, backed by mysql. There should be no problem running it
in Nuernberg.

--
Per Jessen, Zürich (20.1°C)
member, openSUSE Heroes.