Re: [opensuse-project] Project name change vote

On 9/19/19 5:28 AM, Axel Braun wrote:
Am Mittwoch, 18. September 2019, 21:54:27 CEST schrieb David Haller:
Hello,

On Tue, 17 Sep 2019, Ish Sookun wrote:
Only openSUSE members are eligible to cast a vote and voting
instructions are sent to the @opensuse.org member alias.

None have arrived here yet, and my alias seems to be working just
fine. And yes, I've checked my spam folders (there's a little 100%
spam going to /dev/null directly)

Up to now, no instructions have been sent. This was just the announcement how
things will work. (I leave your @o.o address in cc, so you can check if it
works)

As was discussed in a previous thread, the election committee will formally announce when the vote will take place 2 weeks in advance, and presuming the membership committee has processed any new memberships in the first week the vote will then commence

--

Simon Lees (Simotek) http://simotek.net

SUSE Linux Adelaide Australia, UTC+10:30