Re: [opensuse-project] LIBOCON
On 25/06/2019 16.39, Marina Latini wrote:
Hi Carlos, all,

It is within car distance for me. I can visit, for once :-)

If you are planning to attend, don't forget to register yourself:
https://conference.libreoffice.org/

I just tried, after knowing that I have the time.
My intention is to attend only Tuesday (preconference), but the form
does not allow me to register, it insists that I need to eat something -
which is pointless, as another part of the page says that late
registration means no food reservation and no T-shirt.

--
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.
(from 15.0 x86_64 at Telcontar)