[opensuse-project] Re: [opensuse-factory] Changing the Chair of the Board
On 8/19/19 10:00 AM, Richard Brown wrote:
Dear Community,

After six years on the openSUSE Board and five as its Chairperson, I have
decided to step down as Chair of the openSUSE Board effective today, August
19.

Thanks for your huge commitment to the task during the last six years.
You dedication will be hard to beat.

[...]

openSUSE won't get rid of me entirely.

Fortunately, we are sure of that. ;-)

On that note, SUSE has appointed Gerald Pfeifer as my replacement as Chair.
Gerald is SUSE's EMEA-based CTO, with a long history as a Tumbleweed user, an
active openSUSE Member, and upstream contributor/maintainer in projects like
GCC and Wine.

Welcome and congratulations. We all wish you the best (and a lot of fun)
in your new role.

Cheers.
--
Ancor González Sosa