Re: [opensuse-project] dis-Connect
Am 23.02.19 um 04:10 schrieb Fraser_Bell:

Elections are over.  Let's get started.

Did anything happen wrt phasing out connect.o.o?

When I did volunteer to tackle the spammers, I was actually thinking of a few
weeks / months.

Today, there is still no sign of connect.o.o being shut down any time soon.

The most worrisome part is, that new accounts are either SPAM or SUSE
employees. Lots of them.

I'm 100% sure those old-timer SUSE employees did not suddenly after 20 years
have the idea "oh, connect is such a cool
platform, let's register (and then do nothing on it)", so certainly someone
must have forced them to register to this
system.

But why? Hell, I'm almost sure I accidentally banned / deleted some of these
accounts when doing the daily spam-chore.

Would it be possible for the board to investigate WhyTF all those SUSE people
are still registering?
And when we'll finally shut down connect.o.o?
--
Stefan Seyfried