Re: [opensuse-project] Board Meeting Minutes 20/3/2019
  • From: Vinzenz Vietzke <vinz@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2019 12:43:56 +0200
Am Mon, 15 Jul 2019 19:32:43 +0930
schrieb Simon Lees <sflees@xxxxxxx>:

I didnt read the DATE first, but is it really relevant to send out
4 month old minutes? Add them to the wiki if you feel this is
necessary, but on the project list is has basically no value IMHO

I tend to agree but Christian kept bugging meso I did. I don't think
it hurts much. And I don't think we got to publishing the fact that
we are going to make the first part of meetings public here yet, so
there is probably value in that part alone.

Nobody (or, at least me) looks proactively at the wiki if there are new
meeting notes available. So, I'd second that sending it out is
valuable, especially looking at the topics.

Regards,
vinz.