Re: [opensuse-project] Re: A call to share your story on People of openSUSE
- When was the first time you used openSUSE ?
- What is your worst memory with a computer ?
- Tea or coffee ?
- Desktop environmnent of choice ?
- Do you play music, if so of which kind and which instrument ?
- What is the last "life saver" software you discover ?
- In one sentence, why do you like openSUSE project ?
and so on.

Interesting, will see how we can use a template and avoid making
people feel it's an investigation

Sure if you need help, just drop me an email and let me know how I can help
you in the process.

Great will reach out to you later today probably
Thank you,