Re: [opensuse-project] Re: [opensuse-factory] openSUSE Membership reminder.
  • From: Pierre Böckmann <pb@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2019 11:45:57 +0200
On Monday, 17 June 2019 16:22:58 CEST Martin Pluskal wrote:
I applied, but membership application was declined.
I am sorry to hear that

As generic advice to anyone applying for membership, make sure to make
some verifiable claim of your contributions, and make sure that your
profile is publicly visible, members of membership comitee do not see
your profiles otherwise.

Hope it helps

In fact it did for me. Obviously my contributions haven't been visible enough.
So making them visible helped and my membership application was just approved.

Thanks a lot! I am happy and lucky to be a member of this great community now.

Kind regards
Pierre