Hi LCP,

Em 14 de jun de 2019, à(s) 13:57, Stasiek Michalski <hellcp@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
escreveu:

If we do require that openSUSE Tumbleweed, openSUSE Kubic, openSUSE MicroOS
and
openSUSE Leap do have `openSUSE` always attached to it, it will also get
annoying fast.

What is the point? Isn’t this similar to the discussion about GNU/Linux vs
Linux?

Redundant, isn't it? Mention openSUSE once within one of the first sentences
in
an article and you know what the article refers to anyway.

Again, my proposal was to name the Foundation with a name we could also use in a
Linux distro if necessary. The openSUSE project, as you called, will be under
this Foundation. Hence, after the Foundation creation, its trustees can approach
SUSE to discuss trademarks problems. After that, the Foundation will have very
good arguments to keep or change the project name. Is there any problems in this
approach?

Regards,
Ronan--