Re: [opensuse-project] Proposal for Decision Making Process for the formation of our Foundation
  • From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 06 Jun 2019 20:27:52 +0200
Stasiek Michalski wrote:

On czw, cze 6, 2019 at 3:11 PM, Richard Brown <RBrownCCB@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

My proposal is as follows

- Topics surrounding the formation of the Foundation should be raised
for discussion on opensuse-project@xxxxxxxxxxxx

There is always an alternative to revive the foundation mailing list
that was closed a year ago, which would be useful for discussing stuff
that isn't really related to project,

A renaming of the project seems to me to be very much related to the
project.
We already have far too many mailing lists and fora and other
miscellaneous means of communication, having more is not a solution.

--
Per Jessen, Zürich (15.8°C)