  • From: Mathias Homann <Mathias.Homann@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 04 Jun 2019 07:29:59 +0200
Am Montag, 3. Juni 2019, 23:56:43 CEST schrieb Simon Lees:

If we were starting the project from scratch I think this argument would
have more merit, but just as fedora / Redhat has spent many years
getting there message out we have spent many years getting the message
out about the relationship between openSUSE and SUSE. I don't think now
is a good time to change that message and need to spend the next 10
years selling the fact that "Project X" is now SUSE's openSUSE
counterpart so sure while SUSE doesn't need to be in the name changing
that now is undoing years of hard work.

what he says.

cheers
MH

--
Mathias Homann
Senior Systems Engineer, IT Consultant. IT Trainer