On pon, Jun 3, 2019 at 6:43 PM, jdd@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
Le 03/06/2019 à 11:45, Richard Brown a écrit :

If openSUSE keeps its current name, I would be absolutely shocked if
we manage the form the Foundation under the name "openSUSE" without

may be it's possible to name the foundation as "chameleon foundation" (no SUSE in the name) or any similar trick and keep for the moment openSUSE as the distro name. or should we? Leap and Tumbleweed are now suse related for anybody

The initial email mentioned Viridian, after the viridian green (derived from
latin for green too). Overall I do believe if any change, it should be in the
direction of green/chameleon association and not direction of Boaty McBoatface ;)

LCP [Stasiek]
https://lcp.world