On 6/3/19 6:00 PM, Richard Brown wrote:
On Mon, 3 Jun 2019 at 11:53, Alberto Planas Dominguez <aplanas@xxxxxxx> wrote:

On Monday, June 3, 2019 11:47:41 AM CEST Maurizio Galli (MauG) wrote:

IMO we should vote on the
re-branding as a "package" first and then decide what to do.

I consider the logo and the name as different issues, as we can:

* change nothing
* change the logo
* change the logo and the project name

I agree - I see the logo and project name discussions are somewhat
separate. I think we can do nothing, we can change the logo without
changing the name, and if we change the name we will absolutely need
to change change the logo

So I'm favouring discussing the name change first, we can work back
from there :)

Yes I kinda like this approach.

--
Maurizio Galli (MauG)