Re: [opensuse-project] Re: OBS (was: Re: 019-04-02 board meeting minutes)
Hey,

On 30.04.19 13:02, Neal Gompa wrote:
On Tue, Apr 23, 2019 at 10:46 AM Henne Vogelsang <hvogel@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 21.04.19 18:37, Neal Gompa wrote:

I still want to do it, but it's very hard, and it's difficult to get
support or assistance from the OBS developers to make this work.

What would you say was difficult about it? What stopped you from doing it?

So there are a few major issues that block me from progressing (even
with my slow-and-steady bottom up approach):

Okay, I understand that there are issues but is there actually something
that keeps you from working on them or receiving help from us about
them? What do you expect from us that isn't happening?

Henne

--
Henne Vogelsang
http://www.opensuse.org