Re: [opensuse-project] tigerfoots' SEGV and some pets to adopt
  • From: Knurpht-openSUSE <knurpht@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2019 15:06:28 +0200
Op vrijdag 12 april 2019 10:26:43 CEST schreef Bruno Friedmann:
Dear Geeko's fellows.

Last saturday's night April 6th, tigerfoot's main program had a serious segv
that brought down my whole system.

To make it short, I've been extremely lucky about the fact that it happen at
home, the swiss health care emergency team, the rega ( https//rega.ch ) and
all people during that night were all involved at a such great level.

Now a few day has passed, and even if the path will not be that short, I'm
mainly out of danger. Of course, some "details" have to change, and also
rework about priorities in life.

First, I need to drastically minimize the in flow and as such I will
unsubscribe most of the mailing list. I also have to retire for an unknown
time as maintainer of some packages, and of course my involvment in some
repository will decrease to zero.

So if someone want to take the maintainer's role of one of my package, don't
hesitate, try, ask for help to other mentors, send the SR If it's not me
directly, I trust my fellow repository maintainer to allow you to pick the
role. ( You can find most of them here
https://build.opensuse.org/user/show/bruno_friedmann )

I wish you all a perfect funny OSC19, a damn good Leap 15.1 release and all
the best. cu

--
Bruno Friedmann (tigerfoot)

Send from my mobile. Please excuse my brevity.
Oy, Bruno, doesn't sound good. Wishing you a good and complete recovery.

Best

--
Gertjan Lettink a.k.a. Knurpht
openSUSE Board Member