Re: [opensuse-project] Cloudfest...???
Am Freitag, 29. März 2019, 14:33:36 CET schrieb Henne Vogelsang:
Hey,

On 29.03.19 13:08, Mathias Homann wrote:
I just came home from Cloudfest in Rust, formerly known as the "world
hosting days", and I couldn't help but notice that SUSE / openSUSE had no
presence there....

Can't speak for SUSE but as you are obviously a Member, openSUSE had no
presence because you did not make it happen. Here it is how to make it
happen next time:

1. Decide that you want to represent the project there

I would have wanted to *see* opensue represented. Couldn't do it myself as I
was already there on my employer's booth.

cheers
MH

--
Mathias Homann
Senior Systems Engineer, IT Consultant. IT Trainer