Re: [opensuse-project] Cloudfest...???
Hey,

On 29.03.19 13:08, Mathias Homann wrote:

I just came home from Cloudfest in Rust, formerly known as the "world hosting
days", and I couldn't help but notice that SUSE / openSUSE had no presence
there....

Can't speak for SUSE but as you are obviously a Member, openSUSE had no
presence because you did not make it happen. Here it is how to make it
happen next time:

1. Decide that you want to represent the project there
2. Find some people that maybe want to do it with you. Like here on this
list for instance...
3. Decide together how you want to represent the project
4. See if you have everything you need, if not see that you get what you
need. There are people who know what works and what doesn't, we have
resources to sponsor travel, we have resources to send around swag,
we have bigger setups, we have people who can nag SUSE or other
sponsors etc. etc.

Hope that helps for next time :-)

Henne

--