Re: [opensuse-project] technical solutions possible?
On 3/1/19 12:10 PM, Carlos E. R. wrote:
On 01/03/2019 13.26, Stefan Seyfried wrote:
But I really would not touch it anymore. I'll just keep an eye on new accounts
and ban them once they start spamming.
During office hours, their TTL is usually less than 30 minutes ;-), on non-work
days, I'll probably just look after it
once per day.

Yes, I'm also checking (not that often), but you beat me to it ;-)

And, if it is not a huge job to do it this way, that should be sufficient for the remaining life of Connect, I would think.

Thanks again, Stefan and Carlos.

--
-Gerry Makaro
openSUSE Member