[opensuse-project] Meet your Candidates ( Correction )
First and foremost, thanks to the following people for standing up and announcing they intent to run for board...

Gertjan Lettink ( Knurpht )

Simon Lees

Ana Martinez

Gerry Makaro ( Fraser_Bell )

Aaron Luna

There will be 3 seats open for this election, and remember that's a 2 year term that these fine people will be volunteering for if elected to the board.

More to come as we get ready for these candidates are now able to campaign until April 2nd.

One remember today was the last day to apply for membership, only member for openSUSE can vote.

( Sorry to Aaron, I didn't see your e-mail. )

Chuck Payne ( a.k.a terrorpup )