Re: [opensuse-project] Proposal: Reforming openSUSE Membership To Better Reflect Our Ethos
Hey,

On 10.02.2018 21:04, Richard Brown wrote:

I hope also discorages the trap I think we sometimes have in the
current system that can lead to the mindset that an openSUSE Member
is somehow "more" of a contributor than an non-member.

They are. The contributor explicitly has stated that they also want to
contribute to forming the governance of the project. The project
explicitly states that they "represent" the project by given them the
means to do so (email address, IRC cloak etc.).

Effectively they are more than a contributor without membership.

Henne

--
Henne Vogelsang
http://www.opensuse.org