Re: [opensuse-project] Proposal: Reforming openSUSE Membership To Better Reflect Our Ethos
Thanks, Ish! It’s my fault, somehow I missed the list of acceptable activities.

So at least to me, it appears that advocacy covers the list to some extent
(booths, talks, and etc.). I will reapply again ;)

One more topic, probably worth discussion, one should first prove his/her
worthiness and then become a member, or first become a member and then do what
he/she can for the community.

Regards,
Dimitar Zahariev