Re: [opensuse-project] Proposal: Reforming openSUSE Membership To Better Reflect Our Ethos
On Sun, 2018-02-11 at 13:26 +0200, Dimitar Zahariev wrote:
Dear all,

Completely agree that there is a need for change and I accept the
proposed measures. I do have one question or proposal though - there
should be a clear definition on what is accepted or considered as
contribution. For example is advocacy considered as contribution or
not? Furthermore there should be emitted a clear message what kind of
contribution is needed mostly in short and long term.

Regards,
Dimitar Zahariev
openSUSE Advocate
+359899605664

I think this is a valid question. I haven't done much for the project
except for opening bugs and writing blog posts, but I would like to
eventually become a member. Does that count as contribution or do git
commits count more?

Jason