Re: [opensuse-project] SA mirror error

On 10/02/18 09:04, Ish Sookun wrote:
Hi folks,

I'm getting the following error with the South African [1] mirror.

File '/suse/setup/descr/appdata-icons.tar.gz' not found on medium
'http://opensuse.mirror.ac.za/tumbleweed/repo/oss/'
Abort, retry, ignore? [a/r/i/...? shows all options] (a):

The mentioned file [2] is missing. Can someone point to where I should
report mirror issues?

Regards,

Ish Sookun

[1] http://opensuse.mirror.ac.za/
[2] http://susepaste.org/93704356

I also use this mirror and appdata-icons.tar.gz does indeed go missing from time to time. I suspect that this is a Tenet issue, they provide the mirror. Their complaints email is complaints@xxxxxxxxxxx and I'll try to remember to phone them Monday morning.
Dave P