Re: [opensuse-project] Group photo on FOSDEM'18
  • From: Richard Brown <RBrownCCB@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2018 10:56:43 +0100
On 1 February 2018 at 10:53, Alex Naumov <alexander_naumov@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello everyone!

What you, guys, think about makeing a group photo of openSUSE members on
FOSDEM?
Do you this idea? Make it make sense for people? :)

I will say, we can meet all together near the openSUSE booth on Sunday
at ca. 8:30 AM.
Depend on weather and on number of participants we can make a photo
outside the building of course.
Most important here, as usual, get together and have a lot of fun ;-)

Cheers,
Alexander Naumov

0830?? on day 2 at FOSDEM? Good lord it will be a small miracle if I'm
out of bed at that time, never mind at the venue ;)

I'd suggest something like 3PM on Saturday, or some time later on
Sunday (but not 10am, that's when I'm speaking in the Distributions
DevRoom)