[opensuse-project] Google Summer of Code 2018
Good evening and happy new year,

as a new year just started, it is also time to prepare for another round
of Google Summer of Code.

The organization application period is a little bit earlier this year:

04.01.2018 - 23.01.2018

The full timeline can be found here:
https://developers.google.com/open-source/gsoc/timeline

Since two years ago we collect all our GSoC projects in this repository:

https://github.com/openSUSE/mentoring/issues

If you have a new project for this year, please also open ASAP a new issue for
each project and label it accordingly.
As the deadline is already in two weeks we're a little bit in a hurry. If you
have a potential project, please contact me or gsoc-mentors@xxxxxxxxxxxx ASAP.

More information about being a mentor and submitting mentoring projects
you can find on our openSUSE 101 page (http://101.opensuse.org/) or the
official Google page (https://developers.google.com/open-source/gsoc/).

If you have questions, please feel free to contact me!

Thanks

Christian