Re: [opensuse-project] Board Activities Report - Feb/March 2017
  • From: "Sarah Julia Kriesch" <ada.lovelace@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2017 11:35:07 +0200
Hi Per,
We have to be more specific with advertising what we need. I've only
joined the Heroes team myself a few months back, and only because
a "position" became vacant (for which I volunteered). To get more
people in, we have to be out looking for them - your activities report
was good, but I fear the above may have drowned in the rest.

We want to move all openSUSE systems in Provo. So we'll need additional
volunteers.
We'll tell about the plans. And you'll receive all news about the status in our
Heroes meeting (next one: next Sunday), too. ;-)

Best regards,
Sarah